Name: Manker MK34 II XHP50.2/SST40 LED 26000 Lumens Compact Lightweight Powerful Searchlight
Categories: Search Lights
Brand: Manker Flashlight
|Runtime||68h||26h||7h 30min||2h 5min||1h 50min||1h 35min||1h 20min||-|
|Max Beam Intensity||20,000 cd|
|Max Beam Distance||283m|
|Runtime||68h||35h||18h||4h 40min||2h 30min||2h 15min||2h||-|
|Max Beam Intensity||30,625 cd|
|Max Beam Distance||350m|
|Runtime||68h||35h||18h||4h 40min||2h 30min||2h 15min||2h||-|
|Max Beam Intensity||27,225 cd|
|Max Beam Distance||450m|
1. 12x XHP50.2 LED (cool white)
2. 12x LUMINUS SST40 LED (cool white)
3. 12x LUMINUS SST40 LED (neutral white)
|Working Voltage||8.7V - 12.6V|
|Dimension||4.31" / 109.5 mm length, 1.81" / 46 mm tail diameter, 2.49" / 63.36 mm side of triangle (flashlight head), 2.37" / 60.2 mm height of triangle (flashlight head)|
|Weight||11.15 oz / 316 gram (without battery), 16.51 oz / 468 gram (with 3x batteries)|
|Battery||3 x 18650 (Excluded)|
1. Utilizes 3 set micro-orange peel quad-core reflectors for uniform and softer extensive peripheral illumination
2. Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
3. High efficiency constant circuit provides stable output (Non-PWM)
4. With advanced intelligent temperature regulation module, MK34 II regulates its output and adapts to the ambient environment, maintaining optimal performance
5. Electronic reverse polarity protection and over-discharge protection
6. Integrated indicator in side switch indicates remaining battery voltage
7. Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
8. Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
9. Body oxidation color: Gun grey
10. Triangle shaped flashlight head and ultra-compact flashlight body allow the end users to operate MK34II easy with one hand.
11. Integrated battery magazine design allows for a lighter and more compact body
12. Three-sided cooling fins improve heat dissipation performance
13. MK34 II can be directly mounted to a tripod, turning it into a camp light or a fixed supplementary light
14. Chrome plated stainless steel bezel ring protects core components from damage
15. Utilizes stainless steel button with CD pattern surface for good touch feelings
16. Immersion gold and gold plated connector to ensure an effective conductivity
17. Built-in lanyard hole (inner diameter: 0.157"/ 4 mm)
18. Trapezoidal thread offer high strength and durability,allow taicap twists smoothly
19. Convenient tail-stand capacbility
20. User-friendly Interface, easy & fast one handed operation:
- One button control all brightness levels and functions
- Five user selectable moonlight mode(0.1 - 2 lumens) to meet different requirement
- Single click to general mode, friendly adjust 5 different brightness levels
- Double click to enter Turbo from any modes (except lock-out mode)
- Triple click to special mode:Strobe/Beacon/SOS
- Memory function stores brightness level last used
- Lockout mode prevents accidental activation
Note: The front switch on the handle can turn on/off the cooling fans. The stailess steel side swtich on flashlight head and the rear switch on the handle can control flashlight ON/OFF, mode operation etc.
Cooling Fan Operation
ON/OFF: In any state (except LOCK-OUT), single click the front switch on the handle to turn on 2x cooling fans. A single click after this turns the fans OFF.
△ Note: When the light is ON, Single click side switch (or rear switch) also to turn off the cooling fans.
ON/OFF: When the light is OFF, any click the side switch (or the rear switch) to turn the light ON. When the light is ON, just single click the side switch (or the rear switch) to turn the light OFF.
ECO Modes: From OFF, simple press and hold down the side switch (or the rear switch) to activate ECO modes. press and hold down the side switch (or the rear switch) again after this activates. the light cycle through "L1->L2->L3->L4" (or "L4->L3->L2->L1"). When the light cycle to the last level "L4" (or "L1"), the light will stop to cycle and stay at last level. If you want to select one level you need, just release the side switch (or the rear switch) while the light cycling. If you press and hold down the side switch (or the rear switch) again, the light will be cycled through opposite direction.
Note: After activate ECO modes, single click to turn OFF the light; double click to activate Turbo mode; quickly triple click to activate Special modes.
General modes: Single click the side switch (or the rear switch) to activate General modes. Press and hold down the side switch (or the rear switch) agin after this activates. the light cycle through "Low->Mid1-Mid2 ->Mid3->High" (or "High->Mid3->Mid2->Mid1->Low"). When the light cycle to the last level "High" (or "Low"), the light will stop to cycle and stay at last level. If you want to select one level you need, just release the side switch (or the rear switch) while the light cycling. If you press and hold on the side switch (or the rear switch) again, the light will be cylced through opposite direction.
Note: After activate general modes, single click to turn OFF the light; Double click to activate Turbo mode; Quickly triple click to activate Special modes.
Turbo mode: Double click the side switch (or the rear switch) to activate Turbo from any other modes (except LOCK-OUT).
Note: After activate Turbo mode, single click to turn OFF the light; double click or long press to activate General modes; quickly triple click to activate Special modes.
Special modes: From OFF, quickly triple click the side switch (or the rear switch) to activate strobe. From strobe, press and hold down to cycle through the other safety modes; Beacon > SOS > back to strobe.
Note: After activate Special modes, single click to turn OFF the light; double click to activate Turbo mode; quickly triple click to activate General modes.
Breathing light mode: From OFF, click and hold for 3 seconds and release. LED indicator under the side switch will start to breath. There is nothing particular about this except that it is a cool mood light. Click once to turn off.
Note: While holding down the side switch (or the rear switch) for 3 seconds, MK38 will activate one level of ECO modes and turn off automatically, and then LED indicator under the side switch will turn on.
LOCK-OUT / UNLOCK: Locking out the light when not in use is highly recommended. From OFF, quickly quadruple click (simply click 4 times fast) to LOCK-OUT. The light will then a blink to indicate that it has been LOCKED. To UNLOCK, quickly quadruple click (simply click 4 times fast) again, the light will turn on to indicate it has been unlocked.
Memory function: From OFF, single click (or long press) the side switch (or the rear switch) to activate the light level at General modes (or ECO modes) last used.
1. The flashlight is locked out default by us. Please quickly four-click to unlock it for the first use.
2. The flashlight is high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage or other harms, so please avoid shining the light directly into anyone's eyes. 3. The flashlight is recommended use for adult or under adult supervision. Please keep this flashlight away from children.
4. Please take off the dustproof filme from lens immediately for the first use.
5. This flashlight is capable of emitting intense heat when turning on for a long period of time. Remember to install the handle before using. Avoid touching the appearance of the flashlight.
6. DO NOT shine a object at close range, cover the flashlight, or place the head to face down when it is turn on. The heat bilt-up may objects to burn or even result in unexpected disasters.
7. After the cooling fans ON, DO NOT push your fingers into fans and force them to stop working as it will demage the fans.
8. DO NOT immerse the flashlight in seawater or other correosive media as it will damage the flashlight.
9. Please turn the flashlight off and make sure that its lock out if it is left unused, carried or transproted. The heat built-up due to accidental activation may melt the lens of the flashlight, cause close objects to urn, or even result in unexpected disasters.
10. The built-in battery pack is charged to approximately 50% by default and will not support maximum output and maximum runtime.
11. To maintain waterproof rating, please lubricate the o-ring with silicone safe lubricant and replace worn o-rings as needed.
12. Please recharge the product every 4 months when left unused for a prolonged time.
13. DO NOT disassemble or modify this product which can cause damage and will void the warranty.
14. When battery pack are full charged, led indicator will turn OFF. at the same time please don't forget to take off USB Type-C charging cable and close the anti-dust USB cover immediately.
15. After uninstall the handle, please put the quick release screw into the connector socket on the flashlight head and tighten it to get a better waterproof.
16. After discharge as power bank is complete, please don't forget to close the anti-dust USB cover immediately
1x Qaulity holster
1x 3/8" to 1/4" tripod thread adapter
1x Waterproof o-ring
1x User Manual