Name: Manker MC13 II LUMINUS SFT40 LED 2000 Lumens EDC Flashlight
Categories: Everyday carry light
Brand: Manker Flashlight
|Eco Mode||General mode||Turbo||Special mode|
|Runtime||55h||25h||18h||6h 20min||1h 10min||38min||30min||-|
|Runtime||135h||70h||40h||18h 30min||3h 20min||1h 50min||1h 35min||-|
|Emitters||1x LUMINUS SFT40 LED|
|Working voltage||2.8V - 4.4V|
|Dimensions||1.59" * 3.59" * 1.01"|
Without Battery: 99.8g; With 18350 Battery: 126.4g
1. Utilizes 1x LUMINUS SFT40 LED with a max output of 2,000 lumens
2. Max peak beam intensity of 90,000 cd and max throw of 600 meters
3. Working voltage: 2.8V - 4.4V
4. Powered by a 18350 high drain li-ion battery while compatible with 18650 battery, to provide a better runtime and higher brightness
5. High efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output (Non-PWM)
6. With advanced intelligent temperature regulation module, MC13 II regulates its output and adapts to the ambient environment, maintaining optimal performance
7. Electronic reverse polarity protection and over discharge protection
8. The power indicator under side button indicates remaining battery voltage(±0.1V)
9. Lower voltage indicator make the light downshifts to low brightness, and avoid light accidentally turn off in dark night
10. User-friendly one button interface:
- One button control all brightness levels
- Three user selectable ECO modes to meet different requirement of lower brightness
- Single click to general mode, friendly adjust 3 different brightness levels to meet daily requirement
- Double click to enter Turbo from any modes (except lock-out mode)
- Triple click to special mode: Strobe/Beacon/SOS
- Memory function stores general mode's brightness level last used
- Electronic lock-out prevents accidental activation
11. Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
12. Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
13. Optical lens with dual-sided scratch resistant coating
14. High temperature resistant total internal reflection (TIR) lens
15. Utilizes sandblasted 304 stainless steel button for good touch feelings
16. Integrated USB Type-C charging port on the head, support max 5V / 2A charging
17. Convenient magnet tail-stand capability for hands free use
LOCK-OUT: MC13 II is equipped with a LOCK-OUT feature to prevent accidental activation. We recommend locking out the flashlight when you're not using it. From OFF, Quadruple click (click four times quickly) to LOCK-OUT. MC13 II will blink four times to indicate that it has been locked. To UNLOCK, quadruple click(click four times quickly) again.
General Mode Operation: While the flashlight is OFF, click once for Mode 1 Low Level. Press and hold down to cycle through the different levels Low > Medium > High > and back to Low. Simply release the button on the level you want to use. Press once to turn OFF and to store that level into last level memory. The next time you power on, it will start from that last level.
ECO Mode Operation: From OFF, press and hold the button down for one second to activate ECO mode(MC13 II always turn on Moonlight 0.1-2lm). After releasing, Press and hold down again to cycle throught the different levels Moonlight > Ultra low 1 > Ultra low 2 and back to Moonlight. Simple release the button on the level you want to use. Press once to turn OFF.
Turbo Mode: This is the highest and brightest setting. From OFF or from any other mode, Double click (click twice quickly) to jump in to Turbo mode. Note: This mode can not be stored in mode memory.
Self-Defense Strobe: Used for self-defense, the strobe mode (1,800-2,000 lumens) can temporarily blind an assailant and may potentially stop a threat. Triple click (Click three time quickly) from any other mode. Press once to turn OFF. Note: This mode cannot be stored in mode memory.
SOS: Used during emergencies, you can access this mode from the self defense strobe mode. While in self-defense store mode, simple press and hold down to activate SOS. Click once to turn OFF. Note: This mode cannot be stored in mode memory.
Beacon: Used as a way to signal your location, the beacon will be activated from SOS Strobe mode. Once SOS Strobe is activated, press and hold to activate Beacon. Press once to turn OFF. Note: This mode can not be stored in mode memory.
1x 18350 battery
1x USB Type- C charging cable
1x spare o-ring
1x soft Filter
1x User Manual