Name: Lumintop GT Nano Copper Brass Titanium 450 Lumens 300 Meters 10180 EDC Flashlight (10440 Tube Optional)
Categories: Everyday carry lights
Brand: Lumintop Flashlight
Tube: Gt nano tube, Copper/Brass tube, Ti tube
Battery: 10180/10440 battery
|Emitter||OSRAM KW CSLNM1.TG LED, cold white, mounted on a COPPER DTP MCPCB|
|Maximum Brightness||450 lumens|
|Driver||Texas Avenger FET driver|
|Reflector||20.8 mm ID, aluminum, smooth finish|
|Lens||Glass with anti-reflective coating|
|Firmware||Tom E's open-source GPL NarsilM (v1.3 adapted by Texas_Ace)|
Gt nano: Aluminum with Type III hard-coat anodizing
Gt nano Copper/Brass: Copper/ Brass polished with knurling finish
Gt nano Ti: Titanium alloy
|Button||Tactile with back-lit rubber boot|
|Throw||~300 m & ~23400cd|
|IP Rating||Equivalent to IPX-8, underwater 2m|
|Dimensions||24 x 52.5mm|
GT Nano Copper: Approximately 50g with cell
GT Nano Brass: Approximately 50g with cell
GT Nano: Approximately 17g without cells
GT Nano Titanium: Approximately 103g without cells
|Battery||One button-top 10180 Li-ion (included)|
|Charging the battery||The charging indicator shows red when charging, and turns green when fully charged.|
1. By default the GT Nano is set to use the very intuitive Narsil smooth RAMPING UI. Instant access to a 2.5A TURBO mode is also provided.
2. A more conventional discrete level MODE-SET UI is available as an alternative. Any one of 12 pre-defined mode-sets can be selected.
3. MOMENTARY mode is useful for signaling purposes or rapidly/briefly lighting up targets.
1) Please remove the insulation film at your first use. The indicator shows red when the battery is connected.
2) If you want to order an extra 10180 battery, please know it will load into a mini flashlight.
1x GT Nano
1x 10180 Li-ion battery
2x Spare O-ring