Name: Fenix HL40R XP-L HI V2 LED 600 Lumens Focusable USB Rechargeable Headlamp
Brand: Fenix Flashlight
|Runtime||200h||50h||22h||11h||4h 30min||1h 20min*|
|Maximum ouput Lumens||600lm|
|Size||Length: 2.7" (68mm) Width: 2.1" (54mm) Height: 1.7" (42mm)|
|Weight||4.6 oz. (130g) including headband|
|Battery||Built-in 2000mAh Li-polymer battery|
1. XP-L HI V2 white LED, lifespan up to 50,000 hours
2. Built-in 2000mAh lithium polymer battery
3. 68mm length x 54mm width x 42mm height
4. 130 grams (including headband)
5. Double switch, quick and convenient operation
6. Micro USB interface, 5V/1A charging
7. 4 battery level indicators to check the remaining battery level
8. Overheating protection prevents excessive surface temperature
9. Digitally regulated buck output keeps constant brightness
10. Made of high-quality plastic and aluminum
General: controls General mode, output selection and mode switching
Functional: controls Functional mode, output selection and mode switching
Press and hold the General switch for 0.5 seconds, the lamp will be activated at Low (no memory circuit), press and hold any switch for 0.5 seconds to turn off the lamp.
2. Output Selection:
With the lamp switched on, single click the General switch to cycle through Eco→Low→Med→High.
Press and hold the Functional switch for 0.5 seconds, the lamp will be activated at Reading mode (no memory circuit), press and hold any switch for 0.5 seconds to turn off the lamp.
2. Output Selection:
With the lamp switched on, single click the Functional switch to cycle through Reading→SOS.
3. Spot- and Floodlight Adjustment:
Rotate the focusing ring counterclockwise to spotlight and clockwise to floodlight.
1. With the lamp on General mode, single click the Functional switch to enter Functional mode.
2. With the lamp on Functional mode, single click the General switch to enter General mode.
With the lamp turned off, press and hold any switch or simultaneously press the two switches for 3 seconds, the light will blink four times on Reading and then switch off to indicate locked status.
With the lamp locked, simultaneously press the two switches for 3 seconds. The lamp will be unlocked and activated on Reading.
Battery Level Indication:
When the lamp is turned off, single click the Functional switch, the battery level indicators will display the battery status for 3 seconds.
4 constant-on blue: 80% – 100%
3 constant-on blue: 60% – 80%
2 constant-on blue: 40% – 60%
1 constant-on blue: 20% – 40%
1 flashes blue: lower than 20%
1x Charging cable