Name: Acebeam K75 1xLUMINUS SBT-90-GEN2 LED 6300 lumens High Power Search Lights
Categories: Search Lights
Brand: Acebeam Flashlight
|Runtime||1h 30min||2h 45min||6h 30min||20h||38h||9days||4h|
|Runtime||2h||4h 30min||13h||26h||38h 45min||9days||4h|
|Emitters||1xLUMINUS SBT-90-GEN2 LED|
|Size||218mm (Length) x 126mm (Head dia.) x 53mm (Tube dia.)|
|Weight||843.8g without batteries|
|Battery||4xACEBEAM 18650 3100mAh batteries|
|Waterproof||IPX68 waterproof (2 meters submersible)|
1. One-handed, one-button for easy and fast operation
2. Highly efficient constant current circuit design (Non-PWM)
3. Intelligent temperature controller is used to adjust brightness and prevent overheating
4. Rear tripod receptacle brings extra functionality
5. Battery level indicator lights for easy power monitoring
6. Lockout mode prevents accidental activation
7. Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
8. Integrated Precision Digital Optics Technology provides extreme reflector performance
9. Sturdy aerospace-grade aluminum body with premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
In order to achieve POWER&ECO modes, the K75 must be installed with 4 x 18650 high drain batteries that can produce at least 10 Amps of current.
There will be only ECO mode working when use the batteries current ＜10 Amps.
1. In order to achieve POWER & ECO modes, the K75 must be installed with 4x18650 high drain batteries that can produce at least 10 Amps of current. There will only ECO
mode when using the batteries current < 10 Amps.
2. Do not mix and match brands and models, old and new, used and unused batteries. Recommend using ACEBEAM branded batteries or major manufacturers’ batteries with
the same Voltage, Capacity and Watt hour ratings as original.
3. Unauthorized disassembly may damage the flashlight and void the warranty.
4. It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology. It is suggested to turn down lower mode of brightness or turn off
the light to cool down. It is suggested to use in a well ventilated area with ambient temperature.
5. Caution hot when using continuously for a long time. Do not put it on flammable materials for a long time, any fire or any safety problems caused by this will not be related to
the manufacturer and distributors.
6. Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
7. Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
8. Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight normal operation. If irregular strobe or failure to turn-on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and requires cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
9. Remove the battery from the flashlight during long term storage.
10. This flashlight is not intended to be used as a diving light.
11. Do not aim the flashlight directly at eyes. Users must be over 18 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children.
1 x Flashlight
1 x Lanyard
1 x Handle
1 x User Manual
2 x o-rings
1 x Battery Warning Card
1 x Warranty Card