Name: Acebeam X70 High Power LED 60000 Lumens Brightest Search Light
Categories: LEP Flashlight
Brand: Acebeam Flashlight
|Peak Beam Intensity||311000cd|
|Weight||1819g (with battery pack)|
|Dimension||280.85 (length) x 116.0(head dia) x 51(tube dia)mm|
1. High Power LED Searchlight
2. Built-in a rechargeable X70-BP battery pack (High capacity of 86.4Wh, Made of High perofrmance 8x18650 3100mAh batteries )
3. X70-BP battery pack can be charged independently
4. 2.5A charging current achieve rapid and full charging only 3 hours
5. External,patented and removable cooling fan, speedily heat dissipation
6. Highly efficient constant current circuit (Non-PWM)
7. Built-in intelligent temperature controller is used and adjusted brightness according to work status and temperature
8. All circuitry contact points are gold-plated, providing better conductivity and superior durability
9. Lockout mode designed to prevent the flashlight from accidental activation
10. Power indicator displays battery voltage, Low-voltage warning reminds when battery charging is needed
11. The standard tripod socket compatibility
12. Integrated Precision Digital Optics Technology provides extreme reflector performance
13. Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
14. Made of durable aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
15. Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
16. IPX8 waterproof (10 meters submersible)
1. Unauthorized disassembly may damage the flashlight and void the warranty.
2. It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology. It is suggested to use in a well ventilated area with ambient temperature.
3. Caution hot when using continuously for a long time. Do not put it on flammable materials for a long time, any fire or any safety problems caused by this will not be related
to the manufacturer and distributors.
4. Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
5. Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
6. Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight normal operation. If irregular strobe or failure to turn-on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and requires cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
7. Remove the battery from the flashlight during long term storage.
8. This flashlight is not intended to be used as a diving light.
9. Do not aim the flashlight directly at eyes. Users must be over 18 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children.
1 X X70 flashlight
1 X Strap
6 X O-rings
1 X Car charger
1 X User manual
1 X Warranty card
1 X AC/DC charger
1 X Hexagon wrench
1 X Battery warning card
1 X Removable handle with cooling fan